I am not sure how to cite the following portion of a report I am working on. I found the following indexed information at 3 different websites, (the same 5 deaths). Familysearch.org credits Ancestry.com for the index at their website.
Do I. . .
1. Reference all three websites and if I do- put it all in the same citation?
2. Reference the 5 deaths all together as "Ryberg deaths", or as individual names- AND do I do this in the same citation or in distinct and separate ones (footnotes after each name)?
3. Rewrite it completely?
Thanks for any ideas.
· Albertina Ryberg, died 6 July 1940, certificate #013178
· August J. Ryberg, died 17 September 1930, certificate #012752
· Baby boy Ryberg, died 2 June 1937, certificate #013195
· Carl John Ryberg, died 31 Aug 1935, certificate #013110
· Chester Walfred Ryberg, died 16 November 1976, certificate #028735